Fri, Nov 17|
Danssabeel Contemporary Dance
Dance To Live Cairo (50 hours) November 2023
Dance To Live workshop is a great way to start learning and practicing Dance Movement Therapy and dive into it’s infinite possibilities for personal wellness & well-being
Hours & Location
Nov 17, 10:00 AM GMT+2 – Nov 25, 6:00 PM GMT+2
Danssabeel Contemporary Dance, 6002 ElMearag City New Maadi, 2nd flr Unit No. 22 Cairo Landmark: Beside carrfour maadi city centre ,Above one cafe.
Dance To Live® has its roots in Modern/Contemporary Dance, Dance Theatre, the study of Body - Voice and Ethnic Dances and grows with the "Dance Therapy di Maria Fux" method
Discover an innovative activity, known and tested for about 60 years in Europe and the USA, finally from Italy to Egypt withSimonetta Ottone!
This course is for all levels, ages and genders.
Professional Dance Therapy program
Two levels (basic and professional) to become a dance therapist certified by the "MethodDance to live® by Simonetta Ottone"
the last dance therapist graduated by Maria Fux in Italy in 2009.
The complete program is "560 hours" to be carried out over 2 years,
Basic Level (280 hours) including:
- 50 hours 1st Step Workshop - live training with the teacher and the group
- 50 hours 2nd Step Workshop - live training with the teacher and the group
-160 hours homework (Body/Vocal work - written essay and choreography - internship)
- 20 hours final test
Professional level (280 hours) including:
- 50 hours 3rd Step Workshop - live training with the teacher and the group
- 50 hours 4th Step Workshop - live training with the teacher and the group
- 160 hours of homework (Body/Vocal work - choreographic project and final thesis - internship)
- 20 hours of testing and supervision
Cairo Workshop from 11/17/23 to 11/25/23 - (50 Hours - 1st Step)Practical and theoretical lessons:
- Introduction to the Method
- History of free dance
- Maria Fux and Dance Therapy
- The creative process
- Free the body
- Express yourself through your body
- The well-being of the Body-Mind
- Dynamic meditation
- Dance in nature
- Dance as a ritual "to improve the relationship with oneself and with others"
Price: EGP 16,500.00.
Early Booking: 14,500.00 EGP. (valid by 10/30/2023)
17-18 November from 10.00am to 6.00pm
19-20-21-22-23 November from 6.00pm to 10.00pm
November 24th from 10.00am to 6.00pm
November 25th from 12.00pm to 6.00pm
At each step you will receive a diploma. By reaching the 2nd level you will receive the diploma of DanceMovementTherapist for Wellbeing and Education, certified by "Dance to Live® by Simonetta Ottone"
Dance To Live® is a registered trademark.
The Program complies with European standards on the profession of dance therapist (regulated in Italy by Law 4/2013), and with the standards of the Compagnia DanzArte Association.
Recognized and registered as a Professional Member of "The International Association for Creative Arts in Education and Therapy (IACAET)".
The Program is curated by the Scientific Committee of the Dance To Live® Method and by the Compagnia DanzArte Italia Association.